Finance and Business Management - Wholesale Payment - Associate
The core role will be providing Business Management support to the Wholesale Payments organisation in the following capacity:
- Drive key business and strategic initiatives for the business
- Support growth initiatives and implementation of revenue strategies
- Ensure and manage robust governance processes and procedures; organize and manage relevant regional and global forums/meetings, as required
- Proactively and on request provide strategic analyses to facilitate business progression
- Build effective relationships and work closely with the business head and the management team
- Actively contribute ideas and engage with the F&BM community in the region and globally
Summary of Core Responsibilities:
- Development and oversight of performance metrics for the business, including financials, pipeline, expenses
- Preparation of business performance presentations/reviews
- Management of financial / pipeline data and review of underlying information on a periodic basis, in collaboration with functional partners
- Assist in key business/strategic, regulatory, and governance priorities for the franchise
- Support development of business strategy, client prioritization and revenue planning, co-ordination, and delivery of key initiatives and projects
- Build product knowledge and awareness of business and industry developments / requirements
- Support global initiatives and represent the business in regional and global BM meetings
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Pro-active and problem-solving mind-set with ability to identify, clearly present and implement solutions
- Strong organizational and time management skills; flexibility, ability to prioritize requests and multi-task
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and effective under pressure
- Strong analytical and numeric skills, excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to work well independently and partner effectively
- Disciplined approach to managing processes and controls with a view to improve
- Understanding of Wholesale Payments products a plus
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.