Senior GL Analyst
Would you like to develop your career with a Global Energy company?
Do you enjoy utilizing your outstanding analytic skills?
Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
As a Senior GL Analyst, you will be responsible all accounting information and practices are accurately reflected in the ledger and in compliance with policies and procedures.
As a Senior GL Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and performing account analysis and deep dive on BS accounts and correlation with P&L
- Ensuring financial information complies with organization policies, regulatory and professional standards
- Managing balance sheet flux or commentaries and other reporting requirements (Analysis and reporting of variances and fluctuations)
- Ensuring properly accounted transactions
- Supporting closing activities (month end, quarter end and year end closing)
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or accredited professional certificates such as ACCA, CPA and others
- Have 5 – 8 year experience in Accounting or Reporting
- Have proven in-depth knowledge of accounting standards and regulations
- Have proven good analytical and problem solving skills
- Have good oral and written communication skills with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven time management and organization skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible due to current COVID situation, and will required to work late nights during closing
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.