Senior Manager / Manager - Business Development (Qualifications Partnerships)
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary:A career in Learning and Development, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of clients employees by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives. You’ll help us identify and source the best instructors, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas of PwC to ensure our curriculums and initiatives support the PwC strategy.
Our Learning and Development Strategy team maintains relationships with clients, stakeholders, and key partners for learning and development resources that will help serve assigned client groups. As part of the team, you’ll be responsible for building and managing relationships with appropriate leadership team members, learning committees, and other client service representatives to understand the assigned groups strategy and priorities related to their learning and development goals.
PwC is a thought leader in upskilling and we are looking for people who love to learn and help others do the same. We are in search of a business development professional who will bring our upskilling propositions to clients by seeking and developing new accounts and growing existing accounts. You will bring knowledge of PwC’s Academy offerings to help solve client’s important problems with relentless drive, tenacity and a sense of possibility.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building and developing our professional qualifications/certification business.
- Drive and implement new initiatives: identify new business opportunities, client propositions and service & solution differentiators.
- Client pursuit support including putting together winning proposals, pricing, commercials, assembling key slides from proposal templates for subject matter experts to edit, format proposals and proof.
- Prospecting contacts and identifying senior level contacts that have a business challenge that PwC’s Academy can help solve.
- Manage the end to end process of business development with clients, from prospecting to signing the contracts and renewals.
- Word process/format/proofread all client communication documents including proposals, RFP responses, agendas, overviews
- Respond to client requests and liaising with the internal teams to turn around in-bound tactical requests.
- Account management follow-up, including seeking out new contacts within existing accounts.
- Build and manage strategic external partnerships.
- Degree in Business, Psychology or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on Professional Qualifications / Certifications related consulting or sales experience.
- Possess a track record of delivering partnerships for the Professional Qualifications/ Certifications market.
- Comfortable in a client-facing role, with experience of running pitches/presentations with senior client stakeholders
- Possess a track record of leveraging data and analytics to execute effective sales strategies.
- Solid relationships with relevant stakeholders within the industry for certifications and professional qualifications.
- In-depth understanding of relevant professional qualifications / certifications related legal and regulatory requirements
Additional application instructions
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificates and transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Travel Requirements:Not Specified.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No.
Government Clearance Required?No.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.