Manager - Corporate Finance
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career within Deals Corporate Finance services, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, providing advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. In short, we’re a part of helping some of the world’s leading companies across industries originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
The PwC Malaysia Corporate Finance – Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) team is looking for ambitious, passionate and driven individuals who crave for a challenge of working in a vibrant and entrepreneurial environment. You will:
- Perform a lead advisory role in executing cross-border transactions – with direct hands-on experience in structuring acquisitions, joint ventures, divestments and capital raising
- Execute live transactions for inbound and outbound investments for strategic/financial investors, provide advice to emerging companies seeking growth capital and shareholders seeking to realise value through financial restructuring and divestment
- Conduct strategic assessments and pricing of targets including potential deal synergies
- Evaluate key deal issues and potential deal breakers
- Negotiate pricing and review key commercial terms for transaction together with other corporate advisors and lawyers to structure the deal
- Prepare marketing pitches and assume a support role in deal origination
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with a background in accounting, corporate finance, investment banking, corporate strategy and restructuring
- Strong business and client relationship network
- Ability to see the “big picture” with good business acumen
- Aptitude to originate and execute deals
- Excellent communication (written and oral), good people and client servicing skills
- A solution-oriented mindset and critical eye for detail
- Solid technical abilities in financial analysis, valuation and financial modelling
- In depth knowledge of capital markets and regulatory environment (Securities Commission’s guidelines, Bursa Securities regulations and Companies Act
- Good tertiary qualifications (CPA, CA, CFA, MBA will be highly regarded)
Additional application instructions
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size picture
Certifications:0. Global: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Credential - Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute (preferred)
Desired Languages:English, Malay
Travel RequirementsUp to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.