Pensions Accountant required for a 6 month fixed term contract with a leading business based in Birmingham.
My client is a growing business with offices in the Midlands, North and Reading.
- Complete the preparation of the annual pension scheme report and financial statements for a portfolio of clients
- Liaising internally and externally for the collation of information required to prepare the accounts, completed in line with client requirements and the statutory deadlines
- Reconciling investment manager data to the Scheme cashbooks and resolving queries
- Updating the Schemes' ledgers with transaction data
- Studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Experience of working within the specialised area of pension scheme accounting is essential, ideally with a minimum of two years' experience
- Practical experience of bookkeeping
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and good organisational skills are essential
For the right candidate a competitive salary and package is on offer as well as remote working.