Special Purpose Entities: Global Process Management ,VP # 171896
Join us as a Senior Accountant in the Group Finance SPE Management & Reporting team and your responsibilities include:
- Managing a team that is responsible for the administration and governance of Special Purpose Entities (SPEs) of the Bank for financial and regulatory reporting purposes, including their impact on US GAAP consolidated reporting and related VIE disclosures and US Federal regulatory reports.
- The primary tasks performed by the function include the creation, ongoing administration and end-of-life archival of SPEs in our global legal entity database
- Advising and training Front Office personnel on the global policy regarding SPE lifecycles
- Executing the quarterly scope of consolidation program for US GAAP financial reporting and multiple GAAP impairment processes
- Preparation and analysis of quarterly US GAAP financial and annual Federal regulatory reporting disclosures
- Preparation and review of monthly and quarterly analytics and Key Performance Indicators
- Designing, implementing and executing SOX controls
- Identifying, designing, testing and implementing data quality and efficiency improvements to systems and processes
- Collaborating closely in a truly global environment with investment banking, private banking and asset management front office teams and corporate functions such as legal, tax, accounting policy, operational risk, internal audit, product control, group finance, finance change and IT
- Key business partner in the Governance Forum that supervises the global entity database
- Coordinate effectively with internal and external auditors and regulatory bodies as required.
- Be a proactive leader and conduct regular one-on-one meetings with team members, set their goals, support their ongoing training and development, and help them meet their career path objectives.
- Support senior management with adhoc requests and various bank wide projects.
Your future colleagues
You join our Group Finance SPE Management & Reporting team in Pune. The team of highly motivated and diverse-team from various backgrounds. We are looking for an open and positive personality with phenomenal management, interpersonal, technical and analytical skills combined with an outstanding ability to understand and communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below skills:
- A university degree or an equivalent educational background
- A qualified chartered accountant
- Minimum 10 years of relevant post-qualification experience, preferably within the Finance industry as well as minimum 5 years management experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong process governance skills
- Strong negotiating and issue resolution skills, especially can handle conflict situations with diplomacy and confidence
- Experience in bespoke IT programs and associated system improvement and development projects
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to present to senior management at their level.
- Ability to handle simultaneous assignments and prioritize tasks accordingly to ensure workload is accurately and efficiently managed and delivers against deadlines.
- Ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization, often at a senior management level.
- Ability to be the leader of a team, not just the manager
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to workYour new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.