Analyst - Credit Debt Collection - French Speaker
Are you passionate about credit management and risk evaluation?
Do you have an excellent analytical and collaboration skills?
If you said 'oui' - join our French Credit Team!
In this department, you will have an unique opportunity to develop your career by working in a professional setting with clients and various teams and stakeholders.
As Credit Assessment Analyst you will be responsible for :
- delivering credit evaluation;
- providing authorized approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions;
- managing new credit request;
- collecting and analyzing available customer information;
- assigning Credit Risk Category and settling Credit limit;
- managing Securities;
- supporting debt collection activities (debt chasing and account settlement);
- communicating with internal and external customer in a professional, effective and efficient manner.
If you have:
- About 1-2 years of experience in credit management, accounts receivables/collection activities, banking/finance environment;
- Knowledge of French (min. C1) and English on min. B2 level;
- Obtained economic, accounting or finance university degree/qualifications;
- Good working knowledge of Word, Ms Outlook, Excel;
- Ability to work under time pressure and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, persuasive and firm in discussions ;
- Adaptability skills, strong solving problem skills.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.