Business Operational Manager, AVP #177471
Join us in the role of Business Operational Manager AVP in team in Pune to support GBIS COO team to deliver on contract & vendor management, risk, control & governance, intra group service management (IGSM) activities and data confidentiality. You will manage and facilitate: Contract & governance and ensure alignment to risk & contractual framework, intra group service management (IGSM) incl. The oversight of service catalogue, contract repository, data confidentiality and service orders.Your future colleagues
This role is part of The Cross Divisional Service Platform (CDSP) and is part of Global Business Integrated Services (GBIS), which provides a wide range of services in the area of Business Assistance, Business Management, Graphic and Multimedia Design, Visual Communication Design and Digital Solutions to internal business clients globally. The services are end-to-end managed by specialists and charged as an internal service provider to Divisions and Corporate Functions. Ours is a hardworking team with independent as well as collaborative working styles. Having customer centric approach and with utmost importance to client needs, we strive to bring innovative solutions for our clients and deliver excellence. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- University degree/masters in commerce/finance/business administration
- Relevant work experience, risk & contract management background i.e. managing contractual framework, intragroup sourcing, vendor and risk management framework, audits
- Knowledge in contract management, intragroup sourcing requirements, policies and a solid understanding in jurisdictional, legal and regulatory requirements like MAS, HKMA etc. would be an advantage
- Understanding the data protection regulations and confidentiality requirements
- Outstanding partner management skills and ability to work with senior team members across different geographic locations
- Outstanding organizational, time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Outstanding analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills, attention to detail and provide high quality outputs
- Structured and logical approach
- Highly motivated and should be able to work independently as well as in team
- Strong client focus, striving to exceed client expectations
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in contract management and vendor management, Intragroup outsourcings would be an advantage
- Self-motivated with a positive “can do approach”
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.