Accounts Receivable Clerk
Our client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their Accountancy team on an initial interim basis. The role has the capacity to become permanent.
Our client a well known & growing organisation based in Redhill is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their Accountancy team.
Accounts Receivable Clerk - Redhill
- Manage the Accounts Receivables process, ensuring records are accurately recorded and
maintained, including raising receivables invoices and credit notes in a timely manner and
maintaining up to date customer records.
- Manage relationship with the Procurement and Contracts team and budget holders, ensuring accounts receivables invoices raised are in line with contractual agreements and budgets. Identify and discuss discrepancies on contract fees or invoice requests.
- Lead on all Accounts Receivables queries and work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve any queries or advise on new developments. Identify and provide accurate information to support the resolution of queries.
- Manage the credit control process and ensuring timely receipts of customers payments and that records are up to date, and receipts are posted in a timely manner. Liaise with customers and partners in dealing with concerns or difficulties with outstanding invoice receipts. Provide analysis of invoices and receipts; prepare aged debtors report and statistics for monthly and quarterly returns.
- Support the month end accounting process in preparing monthly journals, investigating, and
preparing financial analysis to identify and resolve queries.
- To support the Financial Accountant in monthly and end of year accounts reconciliation, and
internal and external audit requirements, submitting financial returns including VAT and
- Assist Senior Finance colleagues with the preparation of monthly finance and payroll reports,undertake transaction analysis and provide financial information for internal and external financial reporting.
- Responsible for the credit card expenditure process, making sure that transactions are recorded on a timely basis and accurately reflected in the financial records. Deal with queries as and when they arise
A successful candidate will have experience with the above & be available on short notice
Salary £22,000 - £24,000