FP&A Management Reporting Associate
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- The opportunity to work with various financial products
- As being part of a global team, active involvement in firm-wide valuation projects and initiatives
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests.
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
Reporting / Data Analysis:
- Produce and deliver monthly and quarterly Financial Control and Management reports on Infrastructure expense position
- Maintenance and further development of existing reporting portfolio, provide support to senior management team on an ad-hoc basis
- analyze and understand the drivers of variances between monthly and year-to-date actuals versus budget and estimates
- Liaise with multiple departments (Finance, Technology) to resolve issues
- Provide advice to internal clients on the implications of business trends, issues and firm strategy
- Understand and actively participate in the budgeting process for Technology
- Automate the reporting and planning process, identify and implement improvements
- Work collaboratively with global counterparts, present product specific financial analysis to stakeholders
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 3-5 years of relevant proficiency
- excellent English verbal and writing skills
- sound understanding of Financial statements
- strong MS Office skills
- openness to learn new IT applications
- Accuracy, attention to detail
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environments quickly and effectively
Budapest Financial Planning and Analysis Technology team within the Finance department, is responsible for providing valuable insight to Technology as a Business Unit to support their strategic decision making. The Team prepares run-the-bank analytical reports which focuses on implications of business trends and future impacts of past events.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.