Finance and Accounting Specialist 9M FTC
The NORDICS Accountant supervises the financial accounts of the NORDICS business and manages the monthly close process, reporting to the team manager and the financial controller.
- Responsible for leading a team and for the technical lead role in the finance and accounting team.
- Manage the preparation of the month end accounts and reporting including Monthly Close, Quarterly and Annual reporting with business commentary, BS Reconciliations, and ad-hoc reporting.
- Analyze and report on revenue, intercompany, payroll and DNP for the various co codes and develop an in-depth understanding of the NORDICS Accenture business across a multi locations structure.
- Responsible for co-ordination of balance sheet reporting deliverables including review meetings with the finance Country Controller.
- Ensure accounting is carried out in compliance with US and Local-GAAP
- Provide reporting to manager on issues, statistics, metrics and projects
- Take ownership on yearly statutory audits, interim audits, internal audits and liaise with auditors.
- Manage the relationship with Country Financial Controller and manage the team to ensure the delivery of agreed service in accordance with SLA.
- Participate in process improvement projects looking at innovation, process flow improvements and value add.
- Review of monthly internal controls in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley
- Maximize team performance through target management and motivation.
- Be perceptive to team morale and address any staff issues as they occur.
- Ability to multitask and provide cross team support as required
- Accounting background preferably in a multinational environment with strong analytical skills
- Positive attitude, flexibility, and excellent attention to details
- Customer focused
- Sense of responsibility, initiative, and high-quality work standard
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team worker with ability to coach and motivate team
- Fluency in English
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive accounting experience
- Professional accountancy qualification e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA
- Large Company statutory accounts preparation experience
- Supervisory experience
- Exposure to US GAAP and previous experience with SAP an advantage
- Proficient on Excel
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.