Senior Financial Controller - BA Europe #180691
International Wealth Management (IWM) division offers tailored financial solutions for wealthy private clients and external asset managers in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America. We offer an opportunity to acquire and develop skills in financial and business analysis, technical skills in creating financial reports, forecasting and analysis. In your role you will be responsible for:
- Performing reporting on P&L level to provide reliable financial information to managers in Zurich
- Preparation of forecasting and budgeting for Business Area – IWM Europe
- Conducting “deep dive” analysis on the identification of revenues & costs variance
- Handling financial queries coming from the business
- Providing ad hoc analysis on requests from managers of Business Area responsible for IWM Europe
- Delivering operational improvements
- Close cooperation with business areas to provide relevant, timely and accurate financial information and analysis to enable and support decision-making
- Regular interaction with financial controllers and specialists in order to understand business, changes and to support processes in scope
We are a results-oriented team, whose pronounced team spirit, diverse profiles and deep expertise guarantee an exciting working environment as well as the opportunity to further develop your professional and personal skillset. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
Our team is looking for experienced and motivated person who likes working in dynamic environment. We provide controlling activities on a business area level, mainly dealing with our partners in Zurich. The team operates on entire P&L and main KPIs of the specific business areas. To be a successful candidate you would bring the following experience:
- At least 6 years’ experience in banking, preferably in controlling, financial accounting or similar function.
- University degree (Master) or equivalent; business & finance, economics major
- A high level of commitment and energy, as well as a proven ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Prior knowledge and experience of a global bank’s business activities are an asset
- Superb communication/presentation skills and proficiency in collaborating with various different hierarchy levels.
- Proficient in MS-Office, particularly Excel and Power Point
- Proficiency in English; German of advantage
- A willingness to take on responsibility and work independently and also as an effective team member
- An understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and dedication to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.