Global Project Specialist [ Shared Services ]
Support the project manager to deliver Global project roll-out services to the Group while ensure that services are delivered in accordance with established processes and work procedures while in compliance with policies and local company legal and statutory requirements.
Are you seeking a rewarding career in a global Fortune 500 MNC, with modern office workspace, easy accessibility, and yet still have work life balance? Come and join the truly global organization.
The client is a market leading Manufacturing brand which is recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect & trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence.
- Support the project manager on Global projects and/or lead mini project assigned, in managing project work of scope and resolving of issues and the development of solutions.
- Sponsor in accordance with the service framework as well as global, regional and local country processes and guidelines while achieving a high customer satisfaction.
- Undertake assigned projects, monitor project performance and take corrective actions if necessary
- Work closely with other service streams to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Support team members in resolving project issues related to implementation solutions including communication with other project members.
- Inform Project Manager on a timely basis about critical issues with potential solutions
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and develop solutions together with the project manager/s to achieve operational excellence and cost efficiency.
- Understand regional and country specific requirements for project delivery.
- Review the existing processes, infrastructure, team setup, project reporting approach and identify opportunities for improvement while ensure successful implementation across the team and in the involved companies
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in project management, business administration, IT, or postgraduate studies in Management is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of project management experience
- Demonstrated success in working in a complex work group of about 5-15 people
- Profound knowledge of SAP and its processes as well as experience in implementation is of advantage
- Experience in supporting operations of a shared service center
- Good analytical skills and project implementation experience
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems implementation methodology and supply chain process that are relevant for project implementation are of advantage
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project Management Tool
- Fluent in spoken and written English
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact En Xin Yap on +603 2302 4065.