Financial Reporting Manager
The responsibilities for this role are the delivery of the UK statutory accounts, quarterly consolidated shareholder reporting and bank compliance reporting for the group. The role will also oversee the audit process.
A fast growing, multi-national renewable energy business.
- Ownership of statutory reporting process for the Group.
- Responsible for the delivery of the final audited financial statements for all group entities according to statutory deadlines.
- Preparing quarterly consolidated shareholder reporting including analysis for the CFO and shareholder finance contacts.
- Advise the wider accounting team on appropriate GAAP reporting. Support on quality control reviews of transactional accounting.
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations, aging reports and other control mechanisms.
- Working with project team implementing an integrated ERP and reporting platform.
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial reports and analytical projects in a timely and accurate manner.
- ACA qualified accountant with significant PQE
- Experience in a financial control role
- Experience of producing UK statutory reporting under IFRS or UK GAAP
A competitive salary with excellent benefits package within a high-growth renewables business.