Senior Business Analyst (Manufacturing, Samutprakarn)
Be active as a business control team member, take part in working cross functional in the position of Senior Business Analyst.
Global leader in commercial vehicle solutions provider, presence in over 50 countries around the world with more than 30 years of history in Thailand.
- Support information and collaborate with Accounting team to secure timely, quality in financial closing process
- Support internal mark-up elimination
- Analyse, report and comment actual financial performance vs. set of scenarios (estimate, Prior year, target etc.) of operating expenses
- Prepare, analyses Financial KPI, PL, cost improvement activities related to Top priority
- Perform proactive controlling and drive the cost awareness in among stakeholders
- Validate and control transaction to make sure the correct and completeness of financial transaction to SAP
- Support Business Controller in review and testing internal control process
- Being a key user in monitor transactions /error and improve.
- Support business related to inventory, fixed asset process/procedure to have better control
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3 years of working experiences in manufacturing in similar roles
- Experience in manufacturing IT system and inventory control process, SAP
- Understand Thai custom Free Zone regulation, local legal requirement and Regional value content concept
- Fluent communication in both Thai and English
Attractive salary and benefits depend on experience
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Suthaporn Kruawan on +66 2 012 5088.