Senior Commercial Analyst / Alcohol MNC
- Act as a finance analyst, be responsible for the financial reporting of the assigned sales channels for current production and targeted new business.
- Advise commercial finance decision on discount, rebate, investmentand commercial term
One of the world's largest producers of spirits and beers
- Collect relevant data to develop targeted business plan which assess return on investment to support product and strategic planning.
- Develop quotations which will be submitted to our customers and negotiate pricing, mainly responsible for key accounts
- Perform planning forecasting and performance review，focus on resource allocation and investment return
- Drive sales and marketing investment efficiency
- Support business development finance, include co-branding and partnership
- Team player and collaborator with strong communication skills
- Quick learner and high aptitude to work in dynamic environment
- Able to join in a consistant growing organization
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kirsten Wang on +886 2 8729 8223.