This Graduate Analyst role provides a mixtures of Accounting and Data Analyst duties within a busy daily working environment.
This client is a well established organisation, located in a highly desirable area of Central Oxford, with fantastic amenities and views.
The key responsibilities of this Graduate Analyst role involve:
- Cash Monitoring (transaction input + forecasting)
- Data preparation for compliance purposes
- Working alongside external parties to achieve financial objectives
- Audit participation
- Processing and reconciling transactions using bespoke IT software
The successful candidate will have:
- Recently (or very soon to be) graduated from University with a 2:1 minimum
- A desire to work within the Finance/Accounting industry
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel, familiar with Accounting principles using Excel
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise with external parties and participate in meetings
This Graduate Analyst role offers the successful candidate a perfect opportunity to begin their career. This role offers full on-site training, with a detailed Day 1 plan of progression. In addition, this clients offers all of their staff a fantastic benefits package including; generous pension scheme, BUPA health care, 27 days annual leave + bank holidays, various discount schemes.