This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Officer to join a well established UK company.
Leading supplier of services and software to public and private sector organisations across the UK - delivering cost savings and efficiency improvements across Revenues & Benefits; Finance & Accounting; HR & Payroll and Customer Services.
- Liaison with external clients and service providers providing a professional and timely response to all interactions.
- Completion of job specific Finance Officer activities in accordance with client requirements and SLAs which may comprise of financial transaction processing, basic reconciliation work, receipting and payment processing, finance administration duties and management of exception transactions.
- Provide cover for other Finance Officer services within the wider team.
- Identify and report on any service issues that require escalation.
- Proactive thought and suggestion in respect to improving business processes.
- Protect all client and confidential information in accordance with corporate and client policies.
- Complete all tasks accurately and on time in accordance with specific job description.
- Ensure that any performance management tools and internal service records are completed accurately and on time
- Educated to advanced secondary level or previous relevant experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Computer literate with intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office.
- Numeracy skills.
- Exceptional quality focus.
- Good organisation skills and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Accounts/double entry book-keeping experience is essential.
- Additional benefits
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary