Accounting Firm-Audit Manager
You will lead and take ownership of multiple audit engagements and will take responsibility for overseeing and developing junior staff. You will work closely with clients and be committed to providing an exceptional service.
Our client is a international audit and consulting organization, it provide various finance service for vital number of famous companies in the world.
- Assisting and advising the audit team on the formulation of audit strategy and planning.
- Managing and controlling audit assignments from planning through to finalisation of reports in line with agreed timescales.
- Controlling time spent and monitoring actual time within budget.
- Acting as a point of contact for engagement leads and clients, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the audit.
- Ensure standards and procedures maintained by whole team and complete audit file presented with review points cleared.
- Draft the audit opinion summary for the Manager and Partner and any other reporting documents, including group reporting and audit committee papers.
- Master or Bachelor degree in (Commercial) Engineering, (Applied) Economic Sciences, Mathematics, Law….
- Being in the process of becoming a certified auditor.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good at speaking and writting in English.
- Interest in financial analytics.
- Attention to detail.
- Can quickly get up to speed with Microsoft and other relevant programmes.
- Intensive training through internal training sessions and specialised courses combined with an on-the job training.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- A young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Opportunity to obtain the qualification of a certified auditor.
- An attractive remuneration and benefit package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mira Tian on +8621 6062 3068