Leading an audit team, ensuring the team complete in a timely manner within budget. Managing audit assignments from planning through to finalisation of reports in line with agreed timescales.
This accounting firm is a leading international audit, tax and advisory firm, aspiring to build the economic foundations of a fair and prosperous world. It is founded in Europe, it is present in over 90 countries and territories, with 40,400 professionals. They work together as one team across borders and functions to deliver exceptional and tailored services in audit and accounting, as well as tax, financial advisory, consulting and legal services.
- Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognising the deadline or urgency to be dealt with.
- Assisting and advising the client service management team on the formulation of audit strategy and planning.
- Act as a point of contact for both senior management and client, and responds to the needs of the client and staff.
- Business development, including working with colleagues in other teams. Build strong working relationships with clients.
- People management coaching, feedback, performance management, training and development, engaging high performing teams.
- Minimum Degree in Finance / Accounting or any relevant field
- 5-8 years of relevant experiences.
- Team player
Technical & Professional knowledge / Membership:
- Holds significant external audit experience managing a portfolio of clients and leading audit teams and a good technical expertise
- Business development experience
- Owns strong relationship management ability
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
- A desire to help grow and develop the department, and the ability to develop self and others.
They offer core benefits to all employees ¨C holiday, pension, life assurance and income protection insurance.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mira Tian on +8621 6062 3068