Manager, Mergers & Acquisitions
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for an experienced Manager within the Mergers & Acquisitions team in our EY HCMC office.
Your key responsibilities
- Participation in the end-to-end transaction processes
- Working with clients teams to make their businesses transaction ready
- Participation in industry research - to assist in identifying potential acquisition targets for investors and leading businesses that may be potential clients of EY
- Development and maintenance of financial models
- Development and maintenance of transaction timetables
- Development of pitch documents and proposals for new business opportunities
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 8 years professional experience including at least 3 years’ experience in executing M&A transactions or at manager level in management consulting/ corporate finance / audit or any similar field at Big 4 and/or experience in strategy, operation, finance or investment in multinational companies, foreign companies based in Vietnam, international organizations, and leading local groups.
- A high level of commercial acumen and strong financial analytical skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree with business-related majors (finance, accounting, economics, business administration and management, marketing, …) from reputable universities abroad in English-speaking countries, especially from the US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand; or from foreign universities based in Vietnam
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CPA Australia, CFA, FRM would be key advantages.
What we look for
- A willingness and ability to travel as necessary
- A dedication to teamwork
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.