Job Vacancy- Portfolio Manager
We are an Investment Management firm licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) of Sri Lanka affiliated to Fund Management Company (“RFMC”) regulated under the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”)
1. Managing high net-worth individuals and corporate portfolios.
2. Identifying key equity and fixed income opportunities.
3. Assist the team in:
- Completing research reports, industrial analysis and event driven reports.
- Tracking markets, updating market news and producing regular market reports.
- Researching potential risks and returns on proposed investment decisions.
- Full/ part qualification from a recognized professional accounting body and/or a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Finance/ Economics)
- Ability to Plan, Develop and Manage client portfolios.
- Experience in Macroeconomic and Industry Analysis.
- Understanding of Money Market Economics & in-depth knowledge of fixed income and equity markets.
If you are interested send your CV to email@example.com