Senior Business Services Accountant
Our client is a small and growing accountancy firm specialising in tax and business advisory as well as bookkeeping services for their clients. They have seen rapid expansion in recent years and as a result are looking to add local headcount to support the CEO and Senior Manager as they continue to grow the business.
This is a highly flexible, entrepreneurially minded business. The successful candidate will be offered full work from home flexibility and after an onboarding period be able to choose hours to fit their schedule.
This role will start as a temporary position with a strong view to permanency in the short to medium term.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for all entity types including trusts, companies, partnerships and individuals;
- Review of bookkeeping services undertaken by offshore team
- Preparation of activity statements
- Preparation of other statutory returns including Fringe Benefits Tax, Payroll Tax and Land Tax
- Liaising with the Tax Office and other government agencies
- Assistance with the growth of the business advisory arm
To be considered for this role, you should possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Degree qualified and CA / CPA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Prior experience in a Senior or Supervisory role in a business services practice
- Ability to work autonomously
- Confidence to build strong and productive relationships with clients
If you are keen to find out more about this Business Services Intermediate Accountant position, please contact Tom Hemmings at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5648, quoting reference 6264 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.