Strategy Mangaer - Media
An exciting newly created role for a world-class technology business. They are a market leader and have a user base of over 800 million globally. The role has been designed to increase engagement and up take of users in Vietnam
This business is extremely well known globally and is available in over 150 million countries. They were founded in Asia and their Asian growth strategy is at the core of their global vision. They have a dynamic, fast-paced and energised workforce in what is truly a unique environment.
In essence the main objective of this role will be to drive growth across the platform in Vietnam. The business has several core pillars and you will be tasked at partnering with each departmental head to create and execute a growth strategy.
You will be required to partner with the content creatives and work with them on campaigns designed to increase the use of the platform. You will be the lead in coordinating this content across social media and the platform itself. Naturally, it will be key to build strong relationships with key cross functionally stakeholders.
A natural curiosity and analytic mind will help support you in achieving the company's goals. You will use market research to ascertain what is the best approach and then partner with the platforms content creators in delivering a strategy.
It will be essential that you have worked within the media/advertising/events space previously as the key relationships in the business will be with creatives so a track record in delivering successful outcomes within a similar industry will be paramount to your success.
1. Experience leading strategy and operations projects. Hands-on experience generating action-oriented insights and recommendations from large data sets
2. Successful in fast-paced environment that requires independent time management, task prioritization, flexibility, and experience identifying problems and proactively working towards solutions
3. Strong English communication skills (both written & verbal).
4. Experience working in Media and/or events is preferred
- World Class Organisation
- Senior Position
- Global Leader
- Fun and Energetic Working Environment
- Excellent Remuneration Package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rory Mitchell on +84 28 6284 8230.