Your new company
Work for a Government organisation on a short term temporary assignment for 6 weeks.
Your new role
This is a great opportunity for a Payroll specialist to showcase their knowledge and work with our Finance Manager. Report to a friendly, relaxed Finance Manager in a welcoming open-office environment. This truly is an excellent working environment, where you will be surrounded by intelligent, kind-natured, supportive colleagues.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience processing payrolls (150+ employee pay-runs)
- Ability to meet multiple high-pressure deadlines
- Solid understanding of New Zealand legal and contractual obligations:
- e.g. Holidays Act; in relation to pay rates, allowances, penalty rates, and ACC and IRD deductions
- Accounts experience
- Admin or Office Management experience
- Knowledge of Datacom payroll software is ideal, as is ERP experience (they use MYOB EXO for Accounts and Datacom and ADP for Payroll)
- Intermediate Excel ability is preferred
- Ideally you will be Immediately Available, although we will consider notice periods.
What you'll get in return
- On-Going Training and Support
- A great location
- Work with a fun & upbeat team
- International environment that supports career growth
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.