Your new company
My client are an independent creative division, one of New Zealand's leading
fabricate companies. They are needing a motivated, hard-working Accounts administrator an a temporary contract who would love to join our finance team!
Your new role
- Invoice processing.
- Processing expense requests.
- Credit control
- Cash book maintenance.
- Maintaining the company purchase and sales ledgers.
- Banks reconciliation.
- Raising sales invoices.
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Two years+ experience in a similar
- Attention to detail, plus excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The motivation to work hard, grow and learn
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- You will need to display a positive attitude towards learning
- Please only apply if you are able to start work immediately or within five business days
What you'll get in return
- A company that will care about your opinion and value your ideas
- Free car parking, and an awesome working environment
- Regular business hours, with a flexible start time (7.30am-9am)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.