Assistant Accountant (Perm, audit candidates)
Our client is a market leader in the commodities industry with worldwide presence. They are currently seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their dynamic team.
- Review monthly Accounts Receivables report prepared by SSC
- Assist to review expenses
- Ensure timely monthly reporting for the region
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly financial reports
- Review Financial Statements and liaise with auditors to answer audit queries
- Liaise with stakeholders from various departments
You should possess at least a Degree/Diploma in Finance and Accounting/CA/ACCA qualified with 2 years of experience in the accounting field. Candidates with good Excel knowledge and communication skills to communicate with stakeholders is required for the role. Experience in the commodities industry and shared service environment will be a plus.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number CC11856759, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Christine Cheng Hui Fang EA Registration no.: R1764051