Specialist Senior eDiscovery
In today's fast-changing environment, threats such as fraud, corruption and money laundering are real and evolving, carrying with them significant reputational, financial and criminal risks. That's why our work is more important than ever. Deloitte Forensic is comprised of forensic accountants, actuaries, ICT professionals, economics and people with experience in law enforcement. As a team, we are committed to help our clients react quickly and confidentially against fraud, corruption, financial crimes and crises.
With clear and focused attention, our Forensic Technology team help clients respond to and pre-empt threats like fraud, corruption and money laundering. As a part of the Risk Advisory family, our 100-strong team is comprised of practitioners from all sorts of fields ranging from law enforcement and accounting through to through to forensic technology, business intelligence and financial crime.
What will your typical day look like?
- Deliver digital forensic and forensic technology offerings to clients and ensure their needs are met
- Undertake digital forensic and incident response projects and be able to identify and resolve complex issues
- Assist in the identification, collection and management of electronic data in support of engagements relating to digital forensics, electronic discovery, legal support and forensic investigations
- Perform digital forensic analysis of mobile devices and computer systems and report findings to stakeholders
- Work closely with other members of the team and be able to draft technical reports based on the work undertaken.
- Developing, coordinating and leading multi-disciplinary teams.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- The ability to manage significant client engagements involving digital forensics and eDiscovery
- The ability to demonstrate a technical specialty relevant to digital forensics. Experience using Encase highly desirable.
- Relevant academic qualifications in accounting, finance or law
- Advanced proficiency with relevant software (including Microsoft Office, PowerPoint), with Prince2 or equivalent project management certification would be an advantage
- Experience in using forensic technology products such as MacQuisition, Nuix, FTK, X-Ways and Cellebrite platforms
- Demonstrated expertise in leading strategy and/or the review, development and/or design of target operating models
- Demonstrated abilities in consulting / stakeholder engagement, management and reporting
- Strong financial, analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills that are effective both within the immediate team and also when liaising with other teams involved in the same projects
- A strong sense of professional curiosity and purpose, with a willingness to learn
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
The minimum salary requirement for this role is $ 71,000 including 9.5% superannuation