- Business Analyst
- Initial 12 months contract + 2 x 12 months extensions
- Australian Citizenship with minimum NV1 security clearance
About the Role
The Business Analyst role is responsible for planning and conducting stakeholder workshops, eliciting business and technical requirements and synthesising complex information into a range of products including graphical designs to inform ICT capability delivery.
- The ideal candidate would have a background in ICT
- Ability to work with others to guide the execution of these changes into the workplace.
- Demonstrate a proficiency in graphic design or human centred design would be advantageous.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Yvonne Yang at Talent by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Yvonne on 02 6285 3500 or for further information.