A superb and exciting opportunity has become available for a Commercial Analyst to join my client on a 6 month fixed term contract. As a Commercial Analyst, you will provide commercial teams with schedules and robust analysis to support decision making. This position will also include Finance Business Partnering.
My client is a large and successful organisation based in Leicester who have an immediate requirement to recruit a professional into the team.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual invoicing budget and quarterly forecast for Key Accounts
- Tracking against actual performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Contribute to business budgeting and budget-reconciliation cycles by active involvement and engagement with the business units
- Assist with maintaining an accurate budget-reconciliation model ensuring all changes as a result of communications with budget holders are reflected.
- Support daily, weekly and monthly variance analysis and reporting of actuals vs budget and forecast
- To assist with preparing budget templates and analysis to support budget review meetings.
· Experience of working in a commercially focused analytical role.
· Create and maintain Excel based models, workbooks and dashboards.
· Strong analytical and conceptual skills
· Capability to work effectively with Stakeholders and Senior Management
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with message alignment to the target audience
· Able to use Microsoft Office tools particularly Excel to an 'advanced' level.
· Able to work at pace in a dynamic environment.
· Able to interpret complex data
· Able to prioritise own workload to deliver against demanding deadlines.
· Commercial acumen
· Experience of forecasting
- Fantastic career opportunity
- 6 month contract with a potential to go permanent
- Immediate start
- Great exposure in a commercial role
- Part of a fantastic team
- Support and guidance
- Generous holiday allowances and company benefits
**Please note this role is moving very quickly, and applications need to be in by Friday 18th June by 12pm. Apply soon to avoid missing out!**