TCS Education System is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join the Finance department!
The Financial Analyst will support each of our institutions separately while finding efficiencies and maintaining consistency in reporting and analysis. This role will report directly to the Sr. Finance Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis and interacts heavily with the Chief Financial Officer.
The position is responsible for conceptualizing, designing, administering, analyzing and presenting results of both a quantitative and qualitative nature. The Financial Analyst is also responsible for synthesizing and summarizing information for internal and external audiences. This individual will be expected to collaborate with professional staff and faculty at the affiliates as well as TCS Education System internal staff at varying levels.
Primary responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Produce recurring financial and metrics reports, weekly and monthly frequency.
- Consolidate financial reports, forecasts and budgets across affiliates.
- Analyze variance drivers versus forecast and budget and provide commentary on key variances.
- Participate in budget and forecast building and review processes with management and departmental owners.
- Assist with the preparation of financial presentations.
- Analyze trends and conduct detailed analysis of enrollment, expenses, and other key performance indicators.
- Identify potential areas for improvement and automation, and design plans for implementation.
- Provide ad hoc analytic support across the system and assist with special projects as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Sr. Finance Manager and Chief Financial Officer
- High attention to detail and quality assurance
- Professional demeanor in interactions with varying levels of leadership.
- Strong written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Advanced in MS Office and specifically Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work with and interpret data in various formats
- Bachelor's degree
- 1–4 years experience in financial analysis or similar analytical capacity
- Experience in managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work independently
- Higher education/education industry experience preferred
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time–off, medical and dental coverage, company–paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.