Accounts Payable and Payroll
Accounting Principals is working to find an Accounts Payable and Payroll Accounting candidate for a long standing non–profit in Minneapolis. This organization has a very tenured staff and have a strong passion for helping the community. If you are someone who loves helping people and taking pride in what you do and where you work – then this is the job for you!
This role will support the company and Controller in everything accounts payable as well as payroll (around 125 employees) and some very light HR functions. The position is multi–faceted, very detailed with a need for great follow–up skills. The Controller Is looking for someone who is wanting to take the bull by the horns and own the job!
- Management of all accounts payable functions (full–cycle)
- Sales and use tax
- Payroll management
- Bi–weekly payroll using PayChex
- Payroll tax deposits and filing
- Health care, 401K and disability benefit withholdings
- Personal Time Off accrual tracking, attendance reporting and employee handbook revisions
- Problem solve issues with customers, vendors and co–workers
- Strong computer skills, including extensive experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Minimum 3 years experience in accounting, accounts payable AND/OR payroll
- Willing to train!!