Senior Business Analyst–Basel Capital RWA, Leverage & Large Exposures calculator implementation
Senior Business Analyst – Basel Capital RWA, Leverage and Large Exposures calculator implementation #174488
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a senior business analyst in the Basel capital RWA, Leverage and Large Exposure calculator implementation project team in Finance Change (FC) department. The main responsibilities involve business analysis, requirements gathering and finalization, participate in design discussions and drive the finalization of the solution design, testing, documentation and Go-live support. The Calculator delivered by the project is a global calculator supporting different regulatory requirements (FINMA, PRA and FED) for existing Basel 3 rules and the proposed Basel 3 Final rules (BSBC d424).
Your future colleagues
This role is part of our FC department within the Chief Finance Officer (CFO division). FC department leads implementation of change in the CFO division. Within FC, there are various portfolios and one of them is “Balance Sheet, Leverage and Capital” (BSLEC) portfolio which is responsible for delivering changes related to Capital, RWA, Leverage and Large Exposures. The proposed role is for Sr BA in the BSLEC space working with the project team delivering the strategic calculator. The role requires to closely work with the wider project team comprising of Project managers, business sponsors, IT, test and release management teams etc.
Your skills and experience
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- Appropriate business education within the regulatory reporting subject
- Several years of experience in the regulatory reporting environment (SNB, FINMA, PRA, BoE, etc.) in the banking industry or consulting firm
- Comprehensive understanding of the Risk Weighted Assets (RWA) calculations including the computations of Regulatory Exposure at Default (EAD) and Risk Weights (RW)
- Experience of driving RWA calculator projects is a must
- Comprehensive understanding of business processes and corresponding IT solutions for full month end processing
- Strong business acumen and ability to quickly understand regulatory requirements and business strategy
- Strong consultation skills as well as an ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with peers, management, key stakeholders and clients
- Technical knowledge including Data Warehousing (SQL) and experience of regulatory reporting tools
- Excellent spoken and written English; German language knowledge will be a benefit
Ms. J. Emelone would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.