Collection Specialist - Italian speaking
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
More than 25,000 people have careers with Kerry. From Food Science to Manufacturing, our jobs help nourish and delight consumers around the globe. Kerry is committed to leading to better in everything we do. We strive for better taste and nutrition, better sustainability, better career opportunities and ultimately, a better world.
Everyday millions of people throughout the world consume food or beverage products containing our taste and nutrition solutions.
As the world leader in taste and nutrition, our Purpose is to Inspire Food and Nourish Life.
Our Purpose is central to The Kerry Way and serves as our guiding light on our journey to make it easier and more valuable for customers to do business with us, as we seek to make a greater, more lasting difference in the world by inspiring innovative, natural and sustainable taste and nutrition solutions for consumers, customers, the industry and the world.
Inspiring Food, Nourishing Life puts food, drink and wellbeing front and centre. Food matters. It brings people together, across cultures, countries and generations. Food is heritage, happiness and health. Food is family and friends. Food is life.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Italian speaking collection specialist to join the Kerry team in Charleville, Co Cork.
This is a fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Ownership of overdue invoices relating to a specific portfolio of customers.
- Customer interaction and follow up using Daily Worklist
- Action Blocked Orders as soon as the report is issued
- Issue account statements
- Dispute Rejections to be followed up with customer until repayment has been made.
- Run KPI reports
- Monthly Reports - Update and analyse reports
- Weekly Reports - Update and analyse reports.
- Assist other credit specialists where necessary to achieve departmental targets
- Other Ad hoc duties as defined by AR Manager
- Fluent Italian & English
- Minimum of 6 months credit controller experience in a busy Accounts Receivable Department
- Excellent numeric and accuracy skills
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Work on own initiative, recognising potential problems and seeking solutions
- Work under pressure whilst remaining calm and patient
- Excellent understanding and daily use of Excel and SAP.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.