Telesales Account Manager
The client are a growing and exciting organisation who are seeking a Telesales Account Manager to join them for this full-time office based and permanent opportunity based in Watford. The base salary pays £22,000 with an OTE of circa £30,000.
The client are an excellent organisation with a firm and stable business model. Due to growth they are seeking a Telesales Account Manager to join their offices in Watford for this full-time position.
- Ensure that the day to day call sets are adhered to and calls in line to KPIs, ensuring that calls are covered in a timely manner.
- Support designated Field Sales admin activities
- Target circa 60 outbound calls per day
- Deliver around 3 hours of telephone time per day
- Strike rate of 1 in 3 orders on outbound calls
- Work with team to ensure that Qlik and other financial reports are being used affectively
- Ensure new units are contacted and trading
- Helping to achieve Department budgets, KPI's, profitability, maintaining costs and driving the Department forward
- Maintain pricing queries working with Field Sales and Commercial team.
- Daily Sales, Promotion activity, Call Management
- Any other duties as required by the Head of Department or Line Management
On offer to the successful candidate is a permanent opportunity and the chance to join a great team dynamic with a high attrition rate and great culture. If you are available and interested please apply today. The role pays £22,000 per annum with an OTE expectation of up to £30,000.
On offer to the successful candidate is a permanent position working for a great organisation. This is a full-time and office based position to note.