Page Personnel is partnering with a not for profit organisation who are looking at adding an Accountant to their finance team on a permanent full time basis.
Our client is a highly regarded not for profit organisation who has seen a need for an Accountant to join the team. They are based in Portsmouth and will require travel to their offices where parking is limited.
As the Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Budget monitoring and forecasting
- contributing to the preparation of the final accounts
- Statutory financial statements plus other financial analysis
- Interpreting legislation and applying financial regulations
- Identification of cost and efficiency savings
- Working closely and reporting to the Finance Manager
In order to be successful for the Accounting role you must:
- Be part qualified in either CIMA or ACCA
- Be able to communicate effectively with staff at all levels, including senior officers
- Have experience of preparing budgets and be able to assist in the preparation of monthly budget monitoring reports, preparation of monthly accounts, financial monitoring and final annual accounts
- Have proven experience in successfully developing and maintaining financial models
- Have knowledge of accounting software such as SAP, Sage, Oracle
- Be an effective team player with a positive outlook, willingness to learn and a flexible approach to work
A competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement, company pension scheme and lots more.