Junior Project Manager / PMO
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Project management for certain RRP deliverables
- Project planning for various RRP deliverables
- Assisting with RRP deliverable documentation
- Assisting with reporting to Firm governance committees and senior management
- Planning governance schedules with the Corporate Secretary
- Coordinating global and local team meetings
- Preparing materials for team, governance and regulatory meetings
- Maintaining and tracking action lists for the team
- Maintaining the RRP SharePoint site and ensuring it contains all relevant materials
- Working with the Global RRP (UK, German and NY) teams as part of broader Treasury, as well as with people from all areas across the Firm
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of work experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; ability to express oneself in a concise manner
- Proactive nature and intellectual curiosity, attention to details
- Ability to lead and multitask, including oversight of several projects at once
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office toolset especially Powerpoint and Excel (formulas and pivot tables)
- Ability to manage time efficiently and execute tasks within tight timelines
- Ability to work with a global team
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with colleagues
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt easily to different projects and tasks
The RRP team is responsible for developing the Firm’s Recovery and Resolution plans and related documentation, working cross-divisionally with the front office and other support and control functions to produce these deliverables. The RRP team sits within the Corporate Treasury Department. Budapest Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory services to senior management and the business units, maintaining the Firm's liquidity, optimizing its capital base, coordinating its relationships with rating agencies, lenders and creditors, managing the Firm's foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and accessing multi-currency short- and long-term financing.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.