Client Service - Associate 2
As a Functional Specialist, Associate 2, you will interact internally with global Centers of Excellence, Client Operations teams, business unit Shared Service teams and Joint Venture operations teams to complete applicable day-to-day activities, relating to the overall processing for their assigned clients and tasks.
- Validate and review all daily activity related to Asset Owners while maintaining all required controls
- Perform client Oversight/Specialized process/Inquiry Management activities and deliverables per desk procedures
- Support the review and validation of data as needed, e.g. fund Net Asset Values, etc. as well as distribute information to Shared Services and Client Operations teams
- Research and resolve exceptions, reconciliations, incorrect transactions and issues
- Receive and resolve inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and communicates effectively with clients when necessary
- Escalate unresolved issues to management as required
- Maintain appropriate records of daily and monthly activities
- Support the production of financial, performance and/or quality reports for client, shareholder, director and management as needed
- Maintain knowledge of current alternative procedures and processes
- Document any updates or changes to formal procedures, databases, etc.
- Prepare and verify information for various projects/special requests as directed
- Support training of new hires as necessary
- During the course of normal day to day operations, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with business related coursework or B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Minimum 1 year related custody and/ or fund accounting experience, accounting, finance, mutual fund operation, loan operations or related careers preferred.
- Strong computer competence (Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel)
- Aptitude for math
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure, and within a deadline oriented environment