Finance Manager - Payment Projects and Reporting
NEXT has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join the Finance team as a Finance Project and Reporting Manager!
If you have excellent management and interpersonal skills, and are someone who thrives in a fast paced, challenging and demanding environment, then we’d love you to meet you.
About the Role: -
You’ll be responsible for overseeing, coordinating, scoping, testing and delivering end to end internal and external operational business projects and initiatives, in relation to Finance operations. You will ensure integrity of reporting and reconciliation, transactional management, accounting and controls.
You’ll provide expert advice in these areas and will have a key focus on efficiency, systems and process improvements, and associated controls.
As a proven leader and Project Manager within a Finance environment you will be highly skilled in communicating with internal and external stakeholders, and will act as a key interface to the wider business at all levels.
You’ll ensure that strict planning and organisation is in place to meet required delivery dates, supported by relevant documentation, KPI’s and metrics, to achieve high standards of service and monitor post project implementation results and benefits.
What we are looking for:
- A qualified accountant with a project management background and a strong understanding of operational processes, transaction reconciliation, financial controls and best practices.
- An excellent project manager with ideally a minimum of 3 years experience in a large company working cross-functionally with technical and non-technical teams, within a fast paced and challenging environment.
- A proven track record of delivering results together with an ability to plan, prioritise and juggle multiple and concurrent work streams and projects whilst working to strict deadlines.
- A change manager, who will champion and deliver continuous improvement and efficiency, manage projects and support business growth.
- An ability to adopt a logical thought process, critically assess and resolve complex business issues or problems and a leader who demonstrates initiative and is confident in making decisions.
- An effective communicator who builds strong business relationships internally and externally and is confident in leading discussions and is able to influence at all levels and perform stakeholder management.
- Demonstrable presentation skills both written and verbal and ability to define and deliver reporting and metrics.
- Company Car
- Management Share Options
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- Possible Relocation Package
- Accommodation or Transport costs
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.