Valuation Risk Controller - XVA
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business by getting exposure to a large range of financial products and the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in some
- The possibility to develop yourself among high achiever people who share integrity, intellectual curiosity and the desire to work in a collegial environment
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- - Monthly independent valuation for the global XVA Hedging portfolio using external data sources and internal models
- Analyzing all Valuation Adjustments under the XVA desk, like Credit, Funding and Collateral
- Analysis on all the hedges such as credit default swaps, rates products, FX and Commodities among others
- Preparing summaries and analyses for senior trading, risk and finance executives
- Driving process improvements and designing, implementing and enhancing valuation testing methodologies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance or other quantitative field such as economics, mathematics combined with knowledge of financial markets and products
- The potential to grow into a Subject Matter Expert of Counterparty Portfolio Management - XVA
- Strong computer literacy, particularly in Excel
- Programming knowledge (Python, R, SQL, VBA) is preferred, the desire to learn them is expected
- Ability to identify, analyze, condense, and articulate complicated ideas into simple ones
- Fluency in English
Team profile: Valuation Control (VC) is responsible to perform an independent valuation analysis of all the positions across the different financial instruments within the firm's sales and trading and investments, ranging from vanilla products to the most complex structured and derivative transactions. VC teams works closely with traders, quants, bankers, risk management and finance. This team covers the X-Value Adjustment (XVA) business looking at all derivatives transactions with exposure to the different trading divisions. The team is an innovation driven team in a fast-paced environment. The team provides an excellent place to develop your quantitative and programming skills through its challenging tasks and unique training opportunities.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.