Fund Accounting & Administration, Senior Associate
As a Senior Associate you will be responsible for the preparation, analysis and reporting of investment and fund performance data for global real estate funds and affiliated entities Through continuous communications with clients and business partners, you will manage multiple functions including, but not limited to:
- Maintaining the general ledger for various fund entities
- Preparing supporting work papers for financial statements, portfolio schedules and capital account allocations
- Preparing financial statements and footnote disclosures
- Analytical review of monthly/quarterly investment and fund performance data
- Reviewing and/or preparing of capital calls, distributions and bank reconciliations
- Preparing management, annual and incentive fee calculations
- Preparing various client correspondences
- Calculating waterfalls and capital account allocations
- Ensuring compliance with legal documents
- Maintaining working relationship with all client contacts, auditors, tax, lawyers and banking personnel
- Be part of Special projects as requested
What Do We Need From You?
- A college degree (accounting preferred) and at least 3+ years of general ledger accounting or audit experience
- Advanced Excel skills (advanced formulas, pivot tables, vlookup)
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Fund accounting or Public Accounting experience
- CPA or actively pursuing CPA certification
- Experience leading verbal and written communications at senior levels with internal and external clients
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.