VP, Business Analyst, Alpha Platform (Investment Performance)
The business analyst will work with relevant parties (business, operations, clients, etc.) to capture and define the strategic requirements, goals and objectives and successfully lead strategic initiatives for the Alpha Enterprise Performance platform. The analyst will engage with product management, operations and technology teams to design the future state platform emphasizing software functionality and operational efficiency and managing the interrelationships of the systems and processes that encompass the entire Alpha platform. The candidate should have excellent analytical and communication skills and work collaboratively with senior management, colleagues and internal/external stakeholders.
- Develop business cases and roadmaps to align with strategic initiatives
- Execute/lead strategic initiatives and projects autonomously with minimal guidance/oversight
- Manage multiple projects and collaborate with teams concurrently balancing strategic analysis, business/user requirements analysis, implementation planning, project execution and communication
- Manage stakeholders at all levels of the organization and collaborate with cross-functional teams (product, business segments, technology, corporate functions, etc.) to deliver on initiatives
- Develop effective cross team communications to inform stakeholders and executive level sponsors
- Collaborate and contribute effectively in a team environment and build strong relationships with team members including virtual (distributed and indirect) teams located around the globe
- Develop clear and concise information requests to ensure effective and efficient data gathering and analysis
- Conduct strategic research on client, industry, and technology trends to provide summary and guidance on best practices, novel solutions and emerging concepts
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 5-7 years of relevant technology, industry and/or management consulting experience with a top-tier strategy consulting firm
- Prior experience in and leadership roles with performance measurement, investment book of record, data strategy, technology transformation, and project implementation
- Proven quantitative, information delivery and analytical skills (e.g. Excel, Tableau, Power BI, IBI ) to analyze large and complex datasets to quickly develop accurate metrics and reporting content
- Proficiency in financial and accounting principles analysis and reporting
- Candidates must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects concurrently in an independent manner.
- Candidate works well with colleagues in a team environment and is able to manage stakeholders across all levels of the organization including senior management.
- Candidate will effectively define and implement oral, written and hybrid communication strategies to negotiate and handle complex and sensitive organizational relationships.
The successful candidate will be creative and innovative with strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to frame complex problems and develop recommended solutions while maintaining a rigorous data driven decision-making process.
- BA/BS required, MBA or postgraduate degree a plus
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.