Zampa Debattista, a firm of certified public accountants is seeking to expand its accounting advisory division to meet its existing clientele demands. The vacancy necessitates a highly motivated and experienced individual who is willing to take on a portfolio of local and international accounting clients.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Client bookkeeping and accounting services, liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Supervision of junior accountants;
- Liaising with client auditors;
- Preparation of management accounts in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and General Accounting Principles for Small and Medium Sized Entities (GAPSME);
- Analysing and interpreting management accounts;
- Preparation and submission of clients’ VAT Returns and Recap Declarations;
- Preparation of accountancy files for Audit.
- Should be in the final stages of ACCA or fully qualified;
- Two years of experience in the preparation of management accounts and is willing to step up his/her career;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken are necessary for this role;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and internal departments ensuring lines of communication remain open;
- Competent in the use of standard office tools including XERO, Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Excel;
- Work on own initiative, prioritise own work and meet deadlines.
Apply for Accounting Senior
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly