Zampa Debattista, a firm of certified public accountants is seeking to expand its accounting advisory division to meet its existing clientele demands. The vacancy necessitates a highly motivated and experienced individual who is willing to take on a portfolio of local and international accounting clients.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Client bookkeeping and accounting services, liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Supervision of junior accountants;
- Liaising with client auditors;
- Preparation of management accounts in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and General Accounting Principles for Small and Medium Sized Entities (GAPSME);
- Analysing and interpreting management accounts;
- Preparation and submission of clients’ VAT Returns and Recap Declarations;
- Preparation of accountancy files for Audit.
- Should be in the final stages of ACCA or fully qualified;
- Two years of experience in the preparation of management accounts and is willing to step up his/her career;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken are necessary for this role;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and internal departments ensuring lines of communication remain open;
- Competent in the use of standard office tools including XERO, Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Excel;
- Work on own initiative, prioritise own work and meet deadlines.