Accounts Semi Senior
The successful applicant must be at AAT/ACCA part qualified and will benefit from working with a knowledgeable team of Accountants enabling further career progression.
The successful candidate will be working in a team alongside senior members of staff, providing assistance in a fast paced environment.
This London firm comprise of 8 partners offering a wide range of service lines and work with mixed client industries such as; construction, charities, media and entertainment, inward investment companies and property clients.
Being a strong training firm, they are able to offer study support for your on-going accountancy qualification.
They strive to provide intelligent solutions to both routine and complex business demands in diverse jurisdictions and require an Accounts Semi Senior in order to aid them with this.
· Liaising with clients and answering queries
· Assistance with year-end procedures and liaising with auditors
· Preparation and review of monthly journals; prepayments, accruals, salaries & depreciation
· Completion of VAT reporting requirements
· Preparation of cash flow forecasts
· Receiving on the job training to complement your technical knowledge
· Being provided with the opportunity to learn a variety of accountancy software packages
· Building strong relations with clients
· Complete accounts preparation for review by Senior/Manager
· Complete corporate tax returns for review by Senior/Manager
· Involvement in planning and completion under supervision of a Senior
· Perform assigned work to set standards
· Show enthusiasm, interest in and aptitude for the work assigned
· Attend training courses and development opportunities as identified and apply knowledge learned
The successful Accounts Semi Senior will be /have:
· Part AAT/ACCA/ACA qualification and at least 1 years practical work experience
· Experience using Sage, QuickBooks, Xero or IRIS accounting software experience
· Strong IT skills and sound knowledge of excel
· Strong analytical skills and good attention to detail
· Strong time management and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
· Strong communication skills
· A commitment to progressing their career in accountancy
- Competitive salary
- Long term career progression
- Supportive environment