- Reporting into the Finance Director, this role focuses on the current billing and revenue procedures and will focus on looking for way to improve process and implement change. As well as this, you will oversee the day-to-day activity of the finance team.
- A highly regarded and well established organisation, with a long-standing reputation within their field.
- Managing and over-seeing the transactional/billing team within finance.
- Streamline revenue streams to improve efficiency.
- Ensure all revenue coding is accurate and correct.
- Manage all escalations and queries which arise.
- Rectify any billing errors which are highlighted.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend weekly calls with finance and credit control to assess organisations debt position.
- Manage and audit pricing amendments on a regular basis.
- Highly organised individual.
- Have a methodical way of working.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to effectively communicate with various departments.
- Demonstrated experience of leading and managing a billing team.
- Strong IT skills and the ability to pick up new processes quickly.
- Competitive salary.
- Great benefits on offer.
- Private health care offered.
- Friendly and welcoming team environment.