Technical Coordinator, Client Valuation Reporting
About Northern Trust
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email us at APAC_Talent_Acquisition_Communications@ntrs.com
Client Valuation Reporting is a business function set up to support the reporting needs of global partners and clients. CVR is a team of global service financial professionals that has operational capabilities in all locations. The position entails the supervision of the operation of the Financial Accounting group. The partner serves as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) of the process and will liaise with Home Location in relation to allocation and productions of reports, adhoc requirements by clients and respond to queries sent out by auditors/clients/regulators in relation to the reports being produced.
- Ensures that the team/divisions’ goals for accuracy and timeliness are maintained
- Plans and manages the team workflow to accomplish critical tasks on time
- Ensures that new procedures are effectively communicated and system training is administered where needed
- Manages volumes of tasks to meet client deadlines
- Escalates relevant and critical issues to management and all pertinent partners in a timely and efficient manner
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role)
- More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas
- Delivers a work product that requires less revision
- In-depth Client Accounting/Industry Knowledge is required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge is a must, including knowledge of advanced formulas, pivot tables, conditional formatting.
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal client servicing skills required. Must have excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to understand & perform root cause analysis
- Must be a critical thinker with excellent communication skills for presenting, listening, and writing functions. Strong presentation skills with ability to explain complex ideas at a high level.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- At least 5 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Accounting/Finance graduate preferred (CPA or its equivalent is a plus)
- Strong Excel Skillset / Subject matter expert
- Must be a top performer in current role in the recent year(s)
- Internal candidates must meet the IJP eligibility requirements of Northern Trust
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.