Part Qualified Accountant- 9M FTC
- Preparation of monthly analytical review on P&L and Balance Sheet including variance explanation.
- Month end preparation of journals to ensure US GAAP compliant.
- Balance Sheet Account reconciliations and analysis.
- Involved in the preparation of the P&L and Balance Sheet reporting on a monthly basis.
- Perform monthly internal controls in compliance with Sarbox
- Quarter End reporting to Global Finance – balance sheet deliverables.
- Preparation of supporting schedules and working papers for Statutory Audit
- Involvement in setting up and improving on accounting processes with a view to making them more efficient
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of General Ledger processing.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Accenture's business.
- Meet key reporting deadlines on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Ability to multi task and provide cross team support as required
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles
- Analytical and computer skills preferably MS Office
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
- Strong team working skills
- Prior experience of SAP an advantage
- Fluency in English is required
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification would be preferable
- Min. 2+ years experience in an accounting environment, preferably in a practice environment
- Undertaking professional examinations, e.g. CIMA, ACCA. CPA, ACA
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.