Business Analyst, AVP, State Street Alpha: Platform Service Architecture-2
State Streets Alpha Platform Service Architecture team is seeking a versatile individual with strong business analysis skills for development and support of services and product offerings. The successful candidate must possess skill in complex business analysis with expertise in functional requirements gathering and documentation; excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; a proven ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams specializing in Front Office & IBOR; and strong collaboration skills.
- Provide detailed business analysis and advice to clients (internal and external) on current and future state alpha F2B operating models specializing in cash services but not limited to this product area.
- Liaise with stakeholders in order to establish and document implementation requirements specific to cash servicing, develop “use cases” to document requirements.
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of the STT F2B product offering to perform subject matter expert activities, consultancy, implementation configuration and demonstrations specializing in IBOR & Investment accounting and Cash servicing but not limited to these product areas
- Ongoing business requirements analysis to align project expectations.
- Analyze and document any derivation, workflow and enrichment required for the solution.
- Support testing activities and immediate post-production transition with the support of test plan development and test scripts.
- Support individual client implementation efforts specializing in Front and Middle Office.
- Support on-going enhancements to scope of services as needed.
- Support and consult the team in requirement gathering, development, definition and controlling of technical standards and methodologies.
- Apply functional business knowledge to system roadmap and be part of agreeing future enhancements / development activities.
- Play significant role in contributing input on product offerings and responsible for problem solving and issue resolution as they arise
- Independently compile, analyze and interpret information related to complex business processing.
- Clear, complete and accurate documentation of user requirements and functional features.
- Serve as a liaison between business users and various IT development and testing teams
- Document project requirements using clear, concise language, consistent with the appropriate methodologies
- Collaborate with other team members to share best practices, raise issues, develop consistent global processes
- Create common and shared standards across peer group by implementing best practices.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role.
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behavior.
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making.
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business.
- Run meetings/workshops to explain and walk through business requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent,
- Minimum 8 years related experience in financial services projects
- Demonstrate understanding of Operations processes and procedures and an ability to learn quickly.
- Communicate complex analysis and insights to stakeholders and business leaders, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with designing new solutions by analyzing requirements, studying system capabilities, and writing detailed business requirements. Very strong interest in the underlying detail of the analysis is a must.
- Detailed Knowledge of Investment accounting / Front Office order management interfaces/Workflow and business controls
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies
- SQL/database query skills a plus
- Attention to detail and problem solving a must
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools Word, Excel, Project, and Visio is required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.