Sales Ledger Clerk
A fantastic opportunity for an accounts receivable clerk to be based in Tunbridge Wells.
My client is a growing business with an international presence seeking to add an Accounts Receivable Clerk to their busy team.
The core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Setting up new clients
- Producing invoices
- Banking and reconciliation
- Running off turnover statements
- Chasing up outstanding debts
- Sorting out any rebates and filing
- Checking VAT has been included on invoices
- Providing creditors with VAT receipts
The successful applicant will:
- Ideally have previous work experience in a Sales Ledger role.
- Be proficient in the use of Excel- ideally with Vlookup and Pivot Table functions
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ideally live locally to Tunbridge Wells- although this is a hybrid working role- a few days a week at home and a few days in the office.
A competitive salary package