Internal Audit manager
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
- Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization's operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- We are looking for an objective Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Internal Audit:
- Control the Key tasks of reviewing and improving internal control over company processes and systems.
- Plan and execute annual internal audit plan based on identified operation business risk.
- Supervise and review internal audit job including audit procedures, analytical procedures, sample size guide, fieldwork and audit reporting.
- Manage SOX/OCA and Global Corporate Audit including follow up.
- Perform and Assist the case investigation related to fraud and breach cases and other Code of Business Principles.
- Perform ad-hoc audits if requested from Board of Directors and other functions.
- Accelerate and maintain high Code of Business Principles compliance within the Company.
- Build up strong internal control for Company process.
- Provide support for GFCF (Global Financial Controls Framework), Access Controls
- Assess Business Risks and mitigate actions.
2. Developing professional skill & career development plan for team members.
3.Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager.
Critical success Factors for the Job
- Possess high degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Strong business sense (esp. business processes), high level of logic thinking and understanding of operation business risks
- Able to articulate the objective analytical power into correct conclusion from available facts and figures
- Excellent communication and influencing skill esp. oral and written in Vietnamese and English.
- Excellent team management
- Aptitude for system design, implementation and control.
- University graduated in Accounting and Auditing.
- At least 5 years in Commercial or relevant positions. From an auditing firm is preferred.
- Familiar with SAP system is preferred